AHA Infusion Night Formula 50ml
Skin renewal cream. A dynamic blend of glycolic -, Citric -, Malic – and Lactic acid creates a unique nighttime skin renewal treatment that improves skin texture, fades dark spots while diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Plant butter and botanical oils, rich in oleic acid, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents promote firming of the skin while deeply hydrating.
When applied to the skin, AHA INFUSION NIGHT FORMULA stimulate the exfoliation of old, roughened skin to promote cell renewal. This method tells your skin to speed up its regeneration process. This process includes efficient exfoliation, proper moisturization, and collagen synthesis for skin firming and recovery.
- Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid is an ideal skin care product for all skin types. For those with dry skin, it helps to replenish and balance the skin, sloughing off the top layer of skin so the newer, suppler skin beneath can be revealed.
- Citric Acid: Aids to improve the appearance of photoaged skin, elasticity, and firmness by exfoliation.
- Malic Acid: The molecules of malic acid are bigger than those of glycolic and lactic acids, but are still able to exfoliate skin and benefit from antioxidant properties. Aids to enable exfoliation of different layers of skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is capable of holding in moisture, more than any other natural or synthetic polymer. Hyaluronic acid also strengthens the barrier layer.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Combination of retinol (pure vitamin A) and the fatty acid palmitic acid. Research has shown it to be an effective antioxidant when applied to the skin.
- Nutripeptides: Composed of rice di- and tripeptides, NUTRIPEPTIDES® protects the skin from nutritional deficiencies. It favours the formation of functional epidermis and dermis in depleted medium. NUTRIPEPTIDES® also activates defence mechanisms to cope with stress. The barrier function is thus improved and signs of ageing are limited: the skin is toned, more radiant, wrinkles are reduced. NUTRIPEPTIDES® offers an overall anti-aging effect.
- Resveratrol: A powerful antioxidant and anti-ageing ingredient.
- Monongo Oil: Contains fatty acids that aid to retain moisture while smoothing out rough texture and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Kigella African Fruit Extr.: Possesses anti-ageing, regenerating and skin tightening properties. Is anti-inflammatory, high in antioxidant and anti-bacterial agents.
Why did we choose to use a blend of AHAs?
These acids have different molecular sizes and work a little differently on the skin. Glycolic Acid – penetrates skin rapidly and stimulates collagen production. Lactic Acid – an exfoliant that also enhances skin hydration. Malic Acid – promotes surface exfoliation and has some antioxidant properties.
Can it be mixed with other products for application?
We recommend using this product alone after cleansing wit Duo Purifier.
Is it suitable for those with rosacea-prone skin?
In general, a BHA exfoliant is more suitable for rosacea-prone skin types.