Advanced Corrective Scar Complex
Compromised tissue treatment. ADVANCED CORRECTIVE SCAR COMPLEX forms a transparent film over compromised tissue in order to provide maximum protection while deeply hydrating. Powerful anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory actives aid to restore elasticity to the skin, even out skin tone while reducing projection and redness of the scar.
ADVANCED CORRECTIVE SCAR COMPLEX promotes wound healing, is anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial, aids with repair & regeneration treat stretch marks, moisturises, softens skin, boosts collagen production.
- Centella Asiatica: Centella asiatica’s active constituents are triterpenes, steroid-like compounds that have a balancing effect on connective tissues. These triterpenes increase the function and structural integrity of the collagen matrix and support the basic “glue” that holds our cells together. The leaves are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Mafuna Butter: Mafuna butter’s unique ability to lock moisture in at the deeper levels of the skin makes it particularly beneficial as a treatment for scars.
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil: Kalahari Melon Seed Oil is as rich in nourishing omega 6 fatty acids, while its antioxidants help to keep the skin glowing, youthful and strong. ‘Omega 6’ fatty acids stimulate skin cell growth, helping to regenerate and restructure skin cells to keep skin feel supple and firm. Kalahari is effective at treating visible skin conditions and replacing damaged tissue to help with the appearance of scars.
- AHA’S: Boost regeneration and transforms skin texture whilst lightening and brightening the look of skin tone.
- Squalane: Squalane is an antioxidant, prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell growth and is an antibacterial. Squalane’s molecular structure resembles our own skin’s design. The similarity allows it to penetrate the skin completely and synthesize quickly. Squalane improves the moisture balance and elasticity to the skin. Squalane helps diminish skin allergies, eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative scar tissues.
- Calendula Oil: Has wound-healing, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which can effectively treat and heal scar tissue.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil can help speed up the healing of wounds and burns while keeping the area hydrated. It also helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks, age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bulbinella: Bubinella is a powerful antiseptic and very effective to treat scars, burns, as well as wounds. The sap from the plant’s leaves contain Glycoproteins which have soothing and protective qualities